Monday, January 22, 2007

Official Opening

Welcome to my new blog! This blog is intended to be a collection of my experiences on development using Microsoft's ASP/ASP.NET web development technologies and related development tools and techniques.

The purpose of this blog is mainly to provide readers and myself a searchable knowledge base archive of not-so-obvious answers to questions of general interest, and links to material on the web I'd like to highlight.

I am currently working as a developer at Tectön Ltd., Hong Kong, developing software for architects, property developers and construction companies.


Before we start, I'd like to add a short disclaimer regarding the content on this blog:

(1) The opinions on this blog are my own and my own only and represents my personal thoughts only, not any company, other individual or organization.

(2) Any advice given on this blog to you is given "as is" without any warranty or guarantee of fit for purpose. The fact that a solution I recommend works for me does not mean that it will work for you. Some solutions may also have side effects. Development environments and API:s are complex systems and more often than not, seemingly unrelated aspects of the system may interact unexpectedly.

(3) As a precautionary measure, I would advise you to keep an up-to-date backup of all data and settings before making changes to your system.

Feel free to comment on my posts in case. I hope you will find the posts on my blog useful.

No comments: